Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sunday Gravy Blog Launch

I know what you're thinking... "Another dumb food blog. How original, some Food Network watching, Wine Spectator reading, wanna-be culinary student, foodie turned scribe, decided to vomit his culinary fantasies into cyberspace. I can assure you, that's not what I'm about...except maybe for the poor writing part.

Sunday Gravy is simply my devotion to good food. It's a plethora of random thoughts and experiences involving food, and maybe some wine too. Okay, enough about my proposed contributions for internet blog spam... here is where you come in! Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, questions, experiences regarding food and wine. It could be something as uncool as when you took your grandma to Denny's for her 73rd birthday. That is completely fine. Let us not be snobbish foodies who only speak of seasonal cuisine and four star celebrity chefs.

Ciao!

Jer

No comments: